Wouldnt trade it, love me jaded.
Didn't go to batam -rollseyes- so i went towning with helen, sher, songyu and godfrey. Stupid topshop had like an accesories sale and the necklace which i bought for 23bucks 2weeks ago was like on sale for 8bucks. Grrr. So i bought the other necklace which i wanted. Haa, happy me. I saw soo many things i wanted to buy but no money, only 50bucks. The ripcurl wallet and cap, that gorgeous dress from forever21, peeptoe flats, newurbanmale sandal like slippers. Aiya so many things lah. Ended up buying my shades at heeren and channel earings. Money is like the root of all evil. Lime had their flea market outside cine and boy there certainly were a lot of fleas. Especially very gorgey flea vendors. Ok that was lame, but hahahha. All i did was people watch along the siderails,mostly. Godfrey had this weird guy trying to send him his pic via bluetooth but to no avail. It was kinda hilrious since he kept saying "CB who this gay sia.." So after that the trio left for holland. Didnt want to go. They were going to the LAN shop and i hate it when the boys go to the LAN shop cuz they become completely ignorant to the surroundings so yeah, poor sherr. Haha. Ok well whatever im just talking nonsense really, haha i was looking through my picture file and i found these pics so i decided to post them up here for your viewing pleasure ;) oh and i almost forgot, haziq is evil.
I have been tagged by a crazy spanish boy by the name of haziq :)
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME :
I can never seem to shutup.
I can be very extremely supuer loud.
I can speak chinese and tagalog.
I used to climb trees when i was a kid.
Rollercoasters like goliath make me puke.
I have a father who is super lame, at times.
I laugh really loudly and alot.
7 RANDOM THINGS THAT SCARES ME:
My father.
Mentally unstable people.
Failure.
Animals that bite.
Injections.
Dentists(devis disguised in white coats)
I dont know leh.
7 FAVOURITE MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
Far away-Nickelback.
You give me something-James morrison.
Lie about us-Avant feat Nicole.
Dark blue-Jack's mannequin.
London bridge-Fergie.
Wonderwall-Oasis.
Give it up to me-Sean paul.
7 THINGS I LIKE MOST:
Laughing.
Irritating people.
Doing very silly and outrageous things.
Humming and singly loudly to random catchy songs.
Giving people wake up calls.
Chocolates make me happy anytime.
Shopping.
7 THINGS I SAY MOST:
Baskit.
Haha.
Asshole.
Shutup lah.
You damn idiot leh.
You so dumb i cant stand you(learnt from jeremy of course)
Dont gay.
7 LUCKY PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
The first seven people to read this idiotic post.
I dont care,really.

ben thinks wearing aviator shades upside down is like cool lah.

i drew a pink moustache on my dear KYW during focus teehee(:

they also think they damn cool lah.

the sunnies look good and godfrey likes pinching.

i HEART this crazy moodswinging girl plenty!
there goes the weekend.
xxx,
yours truly.
Didn't go to batam -rollseyes- so i went towning with helen, sher, songyu and godfrey. Stupid topshop had like an accesories sale and the necklace which i bought for 23bucks 2weeks ago was like on sale for 8bucks. Grrr. So i bought the other necklace which i wanted. Haa, happy me. I saw soo many things i wanted to buy but no money, only 50bucks. The ripcurl wallet and cap, that gorgeous dress from forever21, peeptoe flats, newurbanmale sandal like slippers. Aiya so many things lah. Ended up buying my shades at heeren and channel earings. Money is like the root of all evil. Lime had their flea market outside cine and boy there certainly were a lot of fleas. Especially very gorgey flea vendors. Ok that was lame, but hahahha. All i did was people watch along the siderails,mostly. Godfrey had this weird guy trying to send him his pic via bluetooth but to no avail. It was kinda hilrious since he kept saying "CB who this gay sia.." So after that the trio left for holland. Didnt want to go. They were going to the LAN shop and i hate it when the boys go to the LAN shop cuz they become completely ignorant to the surroundings so yeah, poor sherr. Haha. Ok well whatever im just talking nonsense really, haha i was looking through my picture file and i found these pics so i decided to post them up here for your viewing pleasure ;) oh and i almost forgot, haziq is evil.
I have been tagged by a crazy spanish boy by the name of haziq :)
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME :
I can never seem to shutup.
I can be very extremely supuer loud.
I can speak chinese and tagalog.
I used to climb trees when i was a kid.
Rollercoasters like goliath make me puke.
I have a father who is super lame, at times.
I laugh really loudly and alot.
7 RANDOM THINGS THAT SCARES ME:
My father.
Mentally unstable people.
Failure.
Animals that bite.
Injections.
Dentists(devis disguised in white coats)
I dont know leh.
7 FAVOURITE MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
Far away-Nickelback.
You give me something-James morrison.
Lie about us-Avant feat Nicole.
Dark blue-Jack's mannequin.
London bridge-Fergie.
Wonderwall-Oasis.
Give it up to me-Sean paul.
7 THINGS I LIKE MOST:
Laughing.
Irritating people.
Doing very silly and outrageous things.
Humming and singly loudly to random catchy songs.
Giving people wake up calls.
Chocolates make me happy anytime.
Shopping.
7 THINGS I SAY MOST:
Baskit.
Haha.
Asshole.
Shutup lah.
You damn idiot leh.
You so dumb i cant stand you(learnt from jeremy of course)
Dont gay.
7 LUCKY PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
The first seven people to read this idiotic post.
I dont care,really.

ben thinks wearing aviator shades upside down is like cool lah.

i drew a pink moustache on my dear KYW during focus teehee(:

they also think they damn cool lah.

the sunnies look good and godfrey likes pinching.

i HEART this crazy moodswinging girl plenty!
there goes the weekend.
xxx,
yours truly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home